Salary - Band 3: £18,065 FTE - Actual salary: £13,418.24
Closing Date - Wednesday 4th September 2019 at 12 noon
Hours / Contract - 31 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term time only. Fixed term in the first instance until 31st August 2020
Interviews - Will be held on Tuesday 10th September 2019 (references will be obtained prior to interview)
St George’s Beneficial C of E Primary School is a small, friendly community school where every child is valued.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated, highly competent and proactive friendly person to join our office administration team, starting September 2019
Duties will include:
- Reception desk cover
- First Aid
- Making classroom resources and laminating
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels
- Admin support to teachers
- Creating the weekly school newsletter
- Organising school trips and afterschool clubs.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to prioritise work load and keep calm under pressure
- Have a sense of humour!
- Be a competent user of gmail, excel, word and publisher
- Have GCSE Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Be committed to the school’s ethos – skills, goals, belief, success.
- A team player who is also able to work individually.
- Have a firm commitment to providing the very best outcomes for our pupils.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Visits to the schools are welcome prior to the end of term, which is Monday 22nd July 2019.
Please contact Victoria Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 023 9282 2886 to arrange a visit.
To apply - Please use the application form attached and return to email@example.com