Salary - Band 6: £21,256 - £24,799 FTE, (£20,234 - £23,606 TTO)
Hours - 37 hours per week. Term time only + 3 weeks as agreed in the school holidays
Closing Date - Monday 24th June 2019 at noon
We are seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Executive Headteacher. This new role will be dedicated to supporting the Executive Headteacher in her role of leading four Special Schools. Two of our schools are outstanding and we pride ourselves on our consistently high standards and expect all our staff to share this commitment.
The ideal candidate will be professional, personable and outgoing. You will be comfortable liaising with employees and senior stakeholders at all levels and will have excellent interpersonal skills. You will be confident working within a large, fast paced and at times demanding environment: any exposure to working within an educational setting would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Have a strong Personal Assistant background and will have supported senior managers.
- Be innovative and creative with a desire to develop the role and a keen interest in your own professional development
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in ICT and analytical skills
- Be driven and motivated and able to juggle many tasks at once
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Be a car owner and driver and able to work over multiple school sites
We will offer you superb administrative resources, an excellent staff induction and training, with a commitment to continuing professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our expanding trust. If you would like to visit the school, receive an application pack or further details of the post please contact Collette Boughton, on 023 9285 2330 or email email@example.com
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust form.
The closing date for applications is Monday 24th June 2019 at noon.
Interviews will be held on Monday 1st July 2019.