Salary - SCP5 - Actual Salary £6,817.60 (FTE £18,969)
Closing date - Thursday 3rd October 2019
Interview date - Wednesday 9th October 2019 (pm)
Hours - 15 hours a week (3pm -6pm) term time only
We are a well established after school club serving the pupils of Devonshire Infant and Fernhurst Junior School. Our friendly team is looking for a playworker to support us in the care of pupils who attend our club.
- Supervision and support for pupils at play and when eating.
- Planning and leading crating activities
- Preparation and serving light refreshments
- Checking resources are tidy and safely stored
The successful applicant will be
- Fun loving and enthusiastic
- Able to relate and work with children 5-11
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player
They will need to have or be prepared to undertake training in
- Childcare (NVQ level 2)
- First aid
- Food hygiene
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required. To apply please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org, or collect an application pack from the school. Visits to the After School Club are welcome - please call 02392 735998 to arrange.