Salary - Band 2 (£17,711) FTE
Hours - Part Time, Term Time Only (Midday-5pm daily)
Closing date - 15th November 2019
Miltoncross Academy is an OFSTED Good Rated, 11-16 secondary Academy in the heart of its Portsmouth community and part of the The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT).
This is an opportunity for an individual to join an academy with a culture of professional learning and one which works effectively with its community to bring about sustainable improvements to ultimately help students to flourish.
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and willing to adapt and be flexible to the changing needs of two busy departments
- Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Able to work alongside staff, following instructions to meet the needs of the Department curriculums
We can offer:
- An academy and senior leadership team that will allow you to be inspirational, proactive and play an active part in our school improvement
- Tailored CPD with a strong commitment on developing individual career paths
For any questions relating to the post, and to send complete application forms, please send to email@example.com
Miltoncross Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will therefore be subject to full vetting procedures including enhanced DBS disclosure.