Salary - Pay Band 3 28.75 hours per week Term Time only
Closing date: Wednesday 8th January 2020
Manor Infant School and Nursery is looking to appoint a teaching assistant. The successful candidate will be joining our dedicated team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teaching assistant to be part of the school’s journey to outstanding and who will work inside and outside supporting children. The Headteacher is seeking a committed individual who has the essential skills to work with the class teacher to ensure all children are able to make at least good progress.
The successful candidate will be working under the direct supervision of the class teacher.
The successful candidate needs to have the following:
- Has experience of working in a school environment.
- Be passionate about working with young children. Resilient, patient, caring and flexible and empathetic to their needs.
- A highly professional approach and is reliable and punctual.
- An ability to learn fast and be adaptable and proactive.
- Uses initiative and has high expectations of learning.
- Has energy, enthusiasm and the ability to be flexible.
- Is committed to working well as part of a cohesive team and work effectively with staff and the children.
- A Level 3 childcare qualification with GCSE maths and English.
The Headteacher, Mrs Helen Castle, welcomes visits. Please contact the school on 023 92 820548 to arrange a visit.