Salary - LSA Pay Band 3 & MA Pay Band 1
Hours - 18.75 Hours (LSA) plus 5 hours (Midday Supervisor) per week term time only, to be worked over 5 mornings (8.15am to 12noon) and 5 lunchtimes.
Closing date - Thursday 19th September (midday)
Interview date - Tuesday 24th September 2019
Start Date - Flexible but no later than Monday 4th November 2019
We are a thriving three form entry junior school in Drayton, Portsmouth. We are proud to be part of The De Curci Trust.Solent Junior School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our energetic and dedicated team in a warm, friendly and inclusive school community which is committed to the care of our children and staff. You will be principally responsible for supporting learners in the class.Within this role your mornings would be class based supporting a class teacher. Training and support will be provided.
What we can offer you:
• A caring and positive environment inspired by our strong ethos.
• A team committed to the well-being of staff and pupils.
• The opportunity to work in a “good” school amongst a hard working team of friendly staff.
• A commitment to ensure that all children thrive within a supportive yet challenging environment.
• Enthusiastic and engaged learners.
• Opportunities to work in partnership with other schools within The De Curci Trust and beyond.
What you can offer us:
• An enthusiasm for the aims and ethos of our school.
• A genuine desire to be effective and to ensure the very best progress and outcomes for all children.• A passion for life-long learning and the ability to reflect on your own practice.
• A dedication to continual self-improvement – we want you to be proactive and make a difference.
• A good sense of humour and a mind-set for teamwork.Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please call the school office on 02392 375459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . When returning your completed application please ensure you use the De Curci Trust application form.
The Solent Schools and the De Curci Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS check at Enhanced level and any other background checks, including overseas checks, will be required prior to any offer of employment.