Salary - Band 4 £9,850 to £10,594
Hours - 22.5 hours a week Term Time Plus (i.e. 42 weeks a year)
Contract - permanent
Closing date - This post will remain open until successfully filled so please apply as soon as possible.
This is an opportunity to join our enthusiastic, committed and professional team at The Harbour School in the role of IT Technician. Reporting to the IT Manager, the main responsibilities are;
- Manage requests for technical equipment and resources to support learning, developing a systematic safe approach to using equipment to support key stages of the Curriculum.
- Preparation, assembly, setting up and clearing away of computer equipment with appropriate software and peripherals for practical classes, examinations, assessments etc.
- To ensure that the network and computer systems are regularly tested to run efficiently and backed up.
- Maintain equipment, including computer hardware installations, maintenance of peripherals, scanners, printers, IT furniture, undertake repairs and modifications, commissioning other companies to undertake such as required.
- To ensure that the system is kept up-to-date regularly with antiviral and security software and other system updates and packages required.
The Harbour School is a special school for learners with SEMH and/or Medical Needs.
For an informal discussion please call Matthew James on 07540 719825.
For an application pack please contact Sheila Chubb on 023 9266 5664 x1202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting request for an application for the role of IT Technician.
The Harbour School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.