Salary - FTE £19,619 - £21,256 actual TTO salary £11,752 - £12,732
Band 5, 25 hours per week (days and hour of work to be agreed)
Term time only (40 weeks)
Closing date - Wednesday 18th September 2019
Interviews - Monday 30th September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Finance Officer for our Multi Academy Trust. Solent Academies Trust is an outstanding trust and learning community, which currently includes Mary Rose Academy, Cliffdale Primary Academy, Redwood Park Academy, Littlegreen Academy and Portsmouth Teaching School Alliance.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible, hardworking, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills, and be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Have excellent IT skills including MS Office, mainly covering Microsoft Excel
- Have good attention to detail
- Be a car owner and driver who is able to work over multiple sites
We offer you:
- The support of a committed, dedicated and friendly team
- Superb finance resources
- Excellent staff induction and training with a commitment to high quality CPD
- Staff rewards programme that provides discounts
This is an excellent opportunity to join our expanding Trust. If you would like further information about the role, please contact Kyle Ball, Head of Finance, on 023 9266 2601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please email email@example.com
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust form.
Solent Academies Trustis committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please see the attached documents for further information.