Salary - UTC S4 - S9 (Actual salary £17,107 - £19,506)
Hours - 37.5 hours per week (to be worked between 8:30am and 5pm Mon to Thu, 8:30am to 3pm on Fridays)
Working days - Term time plus equivalent of 4 additional weeks; Monday - Friday or as instructed by the Director of Operations or The Principal.
Closing date - Wednesday 14th November 2018 (noon).
● Assisting the DoO in the day-to-day financial management of income and expenditure; and provide administrative support as required by the college.
● MIS system administrator
● Exams Officer
● Supporting and encouraging the college’s ethos and its objectives, policies and procedures
● To use college software systems competently and effectively. Systems currently used are HCSS Accounting and HCSS Budgeting, iSAMS, ParentPayRoles and Responsibilities: Financial Administration
● Process orders – upon authorisation ensure orders are delivered within the expected timescale.
● Payment and processing of invoices – liaise with DoO and suppliers over queries.
● Procedures for handling of cash/Petty Cash.
● Journal transfers – transfer money between cost codes as required.
● Responsible for the college catering system (and the administration of FSM).
● Return orders – liaise with suppliers to return unwanted goods
● Processing online payments via ParentPay system
● Preparing schedules and reports to assist the college in meeting accounting requirements
● Ensure timely completion of financial duties to ensure month end/year end processes can be processed
● Assist in the processing of payroll and related duties
● Provide reception / telephone cover as required as well as any other wider administrative duties.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please forward an application form together with your personal statement and aletter of application. Your supporting statement should outline how you satisfy the experience elements of the person specification. For candidates invited to interview, these responses will be explored further together with the other elements of the person specification.
Your application should include full contact details (address, daytime, home and mobile telephone numbers and email address) and details of two referees. For each referee please provide names, position, organisation, telephone numbers and email addresses. One reference must be your current /most recent employer.
Please send your completed application by e-mail to email@example.com . All applications will be acknowledged. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted thereafter, so if you do not hear from us please assume you have been unsuccessful.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th November 2018 (noon). Where we receive a large volume of applications, we may close the post early, therefore you are strongly advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information please see the document attached below.