Salary - UTC S1 (currently £8.41 per hour)
Closing date - This post will remain open until successfully filled so please apply as soon as possible.
To support the Lead Invigilator/ Examinations Team with the day-to-day operation of examination venues. This may include (but is not limited to):
● assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures;
● assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues;
● offering advice and guidance to unregistered candidates without allocated seats; ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue;
● invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures;
● checking attendance during examinations; recording details early leavers and collecting their scripts;
● escorting candidates from the examination venue during the examinations as required, and supervising candidates whilst outside the examination venue;
● collecting and collating scripts at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedures;
● assisting with the preparation of script envelopes;
● supervising candidates leaving examination venues, ensuring that candidates do not remove equipment or stationery from the venue without authorisation and ensuring that candidates leave venues in an orderly and quiet manner.
For more information please see the document attached below.