Salary - Ark Support Band 7: £21,910-27,632, pro rata salary: £18,762- £23,662 depending on experience
Closing Date - Sunday 23rd June 2019
Hours - 36 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks per year)
Start Date - September 2019
Ofsted - Good (2016)
Ark Charter Academy are looking to recruit a committed Alternative Provision Coordinator to work with the pastoral team to coordinate the inclusion unit within school. Seclusion is a behavioural provision for students that are working out of mainstream lessons for breaches of the schools behaviour for learning policy. Students will be placed in the inclusion unit by members of the SLT or pastoral leaders via the agreed referral process. Depending on the nature of the behaviour incident, placements will normally be short initially but will accumulate with subsequent referrals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have GCSE grade C or above in core subjects – English & Maths
- Be effective working with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Have good organisational skills and efficient working practices
- Have good time-management and the ability to cope with work pressure
- Have the ability to work effectively with and command the confidence of, teaching and support staff
- Work both independently and as a member of a team
- Have the ability to monitor, track and evaluate behaviour data
- Visits to our school are encouraged; to arrange, please call 023 9282 4204.
To apply : Please access the online application via the link - http://charteracademy.org.uk/vacancies