Salary - Band 6, 37 hours per week, £20,653 - £23,866 (TTO £18,309 - £21,158)
Closing date - Tuesday 26th February 2019, 12 noon
Interview date - Monday 4th March 2019
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and welcoming individual to fill the vacancy of Administration Officer and join the small Administrative Team at Littlegreen Academy. Littlegreen Academy joined Solent Academies Trust on 1st January 2019.
The role is a vital one in the administrative team, providing a comprehensive and efficient administrative support, ensuring that a high quality and effective service is delivered at all times. As well as providing exceptional administrative support for the Executive Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team, staff and pupils.
- Be motivated and relish working within an environment that is constantly busy with visitors and enquiries
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in ICT and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have experience of working in a similar office environment
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
We offer you superb administrative resources, an excellent staff induction and training with a commitment to continuing professional development.
If you would like an application pack or further details of the post please contact Collette Boughton, on 023 9285 2330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Littlegreen Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.