Salary - Band 6, £18,309 (£20,653 FTE)
Hours - 37 hours per week, Term time only
Closing date - Thursday 31st January 2019 at noon.
Interview date - Thursday 7th February 2019.
Cliffdale Primary Academy is an outstanding school. We pride ourselves on our consistently high standards and expect all our staff to share this commitment.
The role of Administration Manager is central to the school’s communication and administrative support strategy.
Managing a small team, you will provide comprehensive and efficient administrative support, ensuring that a high quality and effective service is delivered at all times. As well as providing exceptional administrative support for the Executive Headteacher, Head of School and Senior Leadership Team.
- Be motivated and relish working within an environment that is constantly busy with visitors and enquiries
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in ICT and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have experience of working in a similar office environment
- Have the ability and willingness to lead, motivate and inspire a team of staff
We will offer you superb administrative resources, an excellent staff induction and training, with a commitment to continuing professional development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our expanding trust. If you would like to visit the school, receive an application pack or further details of the post please contact Collette Boughton, on 023 9266 2601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cliffdale Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Please see the documents attached for more information.