Reference number - 2506-3098
Location - Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary - £10.50 per hour
Job type/hours - Casual hours as and when required
There is no closing date we will interview as we receive suitable applications and the first date for interviews so far is on Thursday 4th July 2019.
What is the role?
You will be carrying out manual traffic surveys across Portsmouth, as and when there is a requirement for traffic survey data. These surveys will cover all modes of transport from bikes to buses and including pedestrians.
The surveys will be carried out in all weather conditions and appropriate high visibility clothing will be provided. Training will be provided on the recording process.
Who is the person?
You need to:
- Be punctual and reliable;
- Have good numeracy skills;
- A good knowledge of Portsmouth's road network;
- Be able to travel to different locations around Portsmouth. Access to a car is desirable, but not essential;
- A good team player, as you will be working alongside other traffic enumerators.
Please provide evidence that you have the above qualities or experience to carry out this role.