To help keep your bike on the road, we sometimes offer free Bike Doctor clinics providing check-ups and basic repairs to your cycle. Bike Doctor clinics are currently running as follows:
- Every Wednesday from 10am - 4pm in Commercial Road, Portsmouth (by the fountain)
- Every third Monday from 10am - 4pm in Cosham High Street
- Monday 15 January 2018
- Monday 19 February 2018
- Monday 19 March 2018
At the Bike Doctor clinics a team of experienced bike mechanics will check everything on your bike from wheels to gears, and brakes to brake lights. Any minor adjustments or basic repairs can be made there and then. If they can't fix it immediately, they will let you know exactly what needs doing and a rough cost.
It's important to keep your bike in good working order. Make sure that:
- it is the correct size for comfort and safety
- both tyres are inflated properly and have good tread
- the chain is oiled and properly adjusted
- all brakes work and the brake pads aren't worn
- reflectors and lights are fitted and working. All bikes must have a rear reflector and pedal reflectors fitted by law, and working front and rear lights during the hours of darkness, so remember to keep them clean!
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org