Sign in or register to view your account

Listed below are a number of online forms that you can complete and send to us at your convenience.

Report an abandoned vehicle

  • Before reporting an abandoned vehicle, please first check if the vehicle is taxed at
  • I have visited the website above and confirm the vehicle is not taxed
  • Is the car in a dangerous condition eg: broken glass/flat tyres
  • Name

When your address changes, you need to tell us so to ensure we:

  • calculate your Council Tax bill correctly
  • send information to the correct address

Complete our change of address online form.

Only complete this form if:

  • You are sure of your waste collection day (check your waste collection day)
  • Your waste has not been collected by 4pm on collection day
  • Your waste does not contain hazardous materials or items our crew can't collect

Please tell us about a missed bin collection by completing this form.

Report fly tipping

  • Did you witness who put it there?

Report a street issue

  • Type of problem
  • Location details of street issue
    Please provide an accurate location for example ; outside a shop or property / address.
  • Is there a risk to public safety? e.g. broken glass or leaking oil/fuel
  • Your details
    Please complete the fields below if you wish to receive an acknowledgement email.
  • Name

Request a repair 

  • Contact name and repair address
  • Name