Start Date October 29th 2018 (autumn second half term)
or September 1st 2018 if Available. Flexible start date if required.
Closing Date Friday 6th July 2018 (Midday)
We are a thriving three form entry infant and junior school in Drayton, Portsmouth. We are proud to have recently become part of The De Curci Trust.
The Solent Schools are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Class Teacher to join our energetic and dedicated teaching team in a warm, friendly and inclusive school community which is committed to the care of our children and staff.
This post is suitable for both NQTs and more experienced teachers. Previous applicants need not apply.
What we can offer you:
- A caring and positive environment inspired by our strong ethos.
- A team committed to the well-being of staff and pupils.
- The opportunity to work in a “good” school amongst a hard working team of friendly staff.
- A commitment to ensure that all children thrive within a supportive yet challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic and engaged learners.
- Opportunities to work in partnership with other schools within and beyond The De Curci Trust.
What you can offer us:
- An enthusiasm for the aims and ethos of our school.
- A genuine desire to be effective and to ensure the very best progress and outcomes for all children.
- A passion for life-long learning and the ability to reflect upon your own practice.
- A dedication to continual self-improvement – we want you to be proactive and make a difference.
- A good sense of humour and a mind-set for teamwork.
The Solent Schools and The De Curci Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level, and any other background checks, including overseas checks, will be required prior to any offer of employment. Our safeguarding policy is available to view on the school website or via the school office should you wish to view it.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit to either or both of the schools, or to request an application pack, please call the school office on 02392 371073 (Infant school) or 02392 375459 (Junior school) or email
We look forward to both meeting and sharing our school with you!