Salary - Main Pay Range (MPR1-6)
Job type - Temporary part time post (0.53)
Closing date - Noon on Friday 4 May 2018
MATERNITY COVER CLASS TEACHER
Temporary Post - Part Time Main Pay Range (MPR1-6) 0.53
Required from: September 2018
We are looking for a temporary part time class teacher to cover maternity leave for 2 terms. The post is for 1 morning (Wednesday), 2 full days (Thursday and Friday) and alternate Wednesday afternoons for your own PPA.
We require a highly motivated and positive teacher to join our friendly and hardworking school community and to work alongside the one of the current class teachers in a job share.
The successful candidate will be a teacher who:
- Is a confident classroom practitioner;
- Has experience of working in Early Years
- Can work alongside another teacher in a job share
- Is an excellent team player;
- Will make a substantial contribution to continuing school improvement
- Can form positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Is highly motivated, inspirational and willing to learn;
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and willing to contribute to wider aspects of school life.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment. As part of the check the school will also request information regarding the status of being barred from working with children.
Visits are encouraged by the Headteacher, Miss Lyndsey Cook. Please contact our office staff to arrange a visit on 023 9282 8176.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th May 2018 at noon. Interviews expected to be held: Tuesday 15th May. Please download the attached application form and pack and email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org