Salary - Main Pay Scale
Closing date - Friday 25th May 2018 (12 noon)
Required for September 2018 – Fixed Term 1 Year
We are a thriving three form entry infant school in Drayton, Portsmouth. We are proud to have recently become part of The De Curci Trust.
Solent Infant School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Class Teacher to join our energetic and dedicated team in a warm, friendly and inclusive school community which is committed to the care of our children and staff.
This post is suitable for both NQTs and more experienced teachers.
What we can offer you:
- A caring and positive environment inspired by our strong ethos.
- A team committed to the well-being of staff and pupils.
- The opportunity to work in a “good” school amongst a hard working team of friendly staff.
- A commitment to ensure that all children thrive within a supportive yet challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic and engaged learners.
- Opportunities to work in partnership with other schools within The De Curci Trust and beyond.
What you can offer us:
- An enthusiasm for the aims and ethos of our school.
- A genuine desire to be effective and to ensure the very best progress and outcomes for all children.
- A passion for life-long learning and the ability to reflect on your own practice.
- A dedication to continual self-improvement – we want you to be proactive and make a difference.
- A good sense of humour and a mind-set for teamwork.
Solent Infant School and The De Curci Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level, and any other background checks, including overseas checks, will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please call the school office on 02392 371073 or email
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our school with you!