Salary - MPS/UPS
Closing date - Noon on Thursday 26 April 2018
Interviews - Tuesday 8 May 2018
‘Cottage Grove Primary’s happy, inclusive and hard-working atmosphere permeates the school’. Ofsted 2016.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher to join us who will demonstrate excellent and innovative classroom practice to join our happy, inclusive and hard-working school.
Come and join our exciting team and make a difference!
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is dedicated to raising standards and is able to demonstrate highly effective teaching skills and a genuine flair for innovative approaches for teaching and learning;
- is an excellent practitioner with high standards and expectations in all aspects of school life;
- is committed to Assessment for Learning strategies;
- can demonstrate the ability to plan an exciting, inspiring curriculum and to inspire a love of learning in their pupils;
- is keen to develop and share their own knowledge and expertise and become involved in every aspect of school life.
What we offer:
- committed, passionate and hardworking staff;
- happy, respectful children (as noted in our recent Ofsted inspection);
- supportive parents;
- a well-resourced learning environment;
- an exciting and engaging curriculum;
- opportunities for CPD;
- access to private health care after 2 years’ service.
Initially this post is for teaching an upper keystage 2 class.
If you feel you are the person for us, please apply. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged by the Headteacher, Mrs P Honeychurch.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Please contact our office manager, Karen Price at email@example.com if you require any further information or details about this post or to make an appointment to visit us.
Please could you complete the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org post to Cottage Grove Primary School, Chivers Close, Southsea. PO5 1HG. Only successful applicants will be contacted.