Salary - Competitive
Job type - 37 hours per week, term time only
Start date - September 2018
Closing date - Monday 23 April 2018
Be the latest teacher to join our friendly, creative and forward thinking school!
The successful candidate will be:
- An energetic, resilient and hard-working teacher, with high expectations
- Extremely well organised
- Committed to creative teaching and learning
- Able to inspire and direct our superb support staff in the classroom
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of our school
We will offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- Outstanding professional development
- Collaborative PPA in year group teams
Why not contact us for any or all of the following?
- A chat with the Headteacher
- An appointment for a visit
- A walk around our school
Closing date: Monday 23rd April 2018
Interview: w/c 30th April 2018
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure in line with the school’s policy towards safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Beacon View Primary Academy is committed to equal opportunities; we welcome applications regardless of ability, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion.
If you wish to apply please click on the link... http://www.beaconviewprimary.co.uk/About-Us/Vacancies
For further details please read the full job description and person specification.