Salary - TSAT Support Payscale D £19,846 – £22,337 (FTE)
Job Type - Term time only (39 weeks per year)
Job Hours - Flexible hours – 27.5 – 37 hours per week
Closing date - 23 April 2018
Interviews - 30 April 2018
Recruitment Administration Officer
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is a successful family of schools that work together to improve the life chances of all its children and young people. Our Trust currently consists of 13 schools, 9 Primary and 4 Secondary, based across the Portsmouth and Medway areas. This position will be based in Portsmouth at the Trust Central offices at Meon Junior School, however travel across schools in Portsmouth will be required.
We are looking for a Recruitment Administration Officer to join our HR team and provide administration support to our school.
What you will get from The Thinking Schools Academy Trust:
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- You will be given a Trust laptop and mobile phone upon commencing the position
- A competitive salary
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent administration skills
- An interest in HR
- Hardworking individual
- Quick to learn and motivated to deliver a high level of administration support to our schools in Portsmouth
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in order to reach the best outcomes at all times
- Prior experience in an HR role or within a school environment would be an advantage but not essential
- Good ICT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Confident with meeting new people
- Able to work independently
- Have a good sense of humour and be able to work well as part of a team – supporting other team members when necessary
- Full driving licence
Closing date: 23rd April 2018
Interviews: 30th April 2018
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
For further details please see the full job description.
Candidates can apply through eteach https://www.eteach.com/job.aspx?vacno=830627
or download an application form from https://www.tsatrust.org.uk/vacancies/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.