Salary: Scale 6 £20,663 to £23,866
Closing Date: Noon on Friday 20th July 2018
Start Date: Monday 3rd September 2018 or preferably sooner
We are looking to recruit someone with previous relevant experience in premises work and highly effective communication skills to play a vital role in the site management of our improving school.
You need to:
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated & able to use your initiative & manage your own time well
- Have a hands-on approach & working knowledge of safety, security, repair & maintenance
- Understand how our children benefit from an excellent school environment
We can offer:
- Support with personalised training & development
- Staff, governors, parents & pupils who will appreciate your work
- A dedicated, hardworking & fun-loving team of people to work with
Visits to the school are welcome & you will find further information about us on our school website: https://www.kgalyndhurst.uk/
The school is committed to safeguarding children & promoting the welfare of children & young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.