Job Type: 1st September 2018 on a fixed term contract until 31st August 2020
Salary: Band 8 – Full Time (37 hours a week), Term Time Plus (i.e. 42 weeks a year) £26,267 to £29,099 depending on experience
Closing Date: Noon on Wednesday 18th July 2018
Interview Date: Monday 23rd July 2018
This is an opportunity to join our enthusiastic, committed and professional team at The Harbour School in the role of Pastoral Lead for The Turnaround Project. The main functions of this new post will be:
- To lead the new Turnaround Project @ The Harbour School.
- To line manage the Pupil and Family Practitioner staff employed to support the project.
- To support the reintegration of learners in KS3 into mainstream school.
- To engage and support parents/carers including the use of Early Help Assessments and Plans.
- To develop and support the delivery of training to parents/carers and school staff in relation to the use of the PACE Approach to overcome blocked trust.
- To work in partnership with key school staff (both at The Harbour School and in mainstream schools).
- To assess and report on the outcomes of the project and plan for its sustainable impact.
The Harbour School is a special school for learners with Social, Emotional and/or Mental Health (SEMH) Needs and/or Medical Needs. The Turnaround Project is a new project starting in September to further develop approaches and support for the reintegration of learners in KS3.
For an informal discussion please call Ian Hunkin on 07961 135124.
For an application pack please contact Julia Baldwin on 023 9387 0101 or email email@example.com quoting request for an application pack for the role of Pastoral Lead for The Turnaround Project.
The Harbour School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.