Salary - Main Pay Scale
Hours: Full time
Closing date - Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Interview Date: Wednesday 9th May or Thursday 10th May
Gatcombe Park Primary School is looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to join its team. The school celebrates the individuality of each child and is committed to developing their potential through a creative curriculum that focusses on a cross curricular approach. Gatcombe Park Primary School is part of the Ridings Partnership, a multi academy of local schools in Portsmouth.
We will offer you:
- Energetic and enthusiastic children, staff and community
- Opportunities to develop further our creative curriculum
- Professional career development within a local academy group of schools
Experienced teachers are welcome to apply. Applications also welcome from NQT’s.
We are seeking a professional who:
- Is an innovative and creative teacher
- Is able to inspire and motivate learners
- Is a team player with a collaborative learning style
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information, to arrange an informal visit to the school or to request an application pack please contact the school on 02392 694412 or email Carolyn Coleby – firstname.lastname@example.org