Location - Hope House Lifehouse, Milton Road, Portsmouth
Salary - £28,672.02 per annum inclusive of on call
Job type/hours - 40 hours per week
Closing date - Sunday 1st July 2018
Shift work over 7 days and regular on call cover
Benefits: We offer 25 days annual leave and 8 public holidays; a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers; opportunity for further training
Job Summary:The position is based at the Salvation Army Lifehouse, Hope House, Portsmouth. The service consists of a 24 bed residential service, an 8 bed emergency overnight service and floating support services within the city. The service also offers 15 beds under the Portsmouth Homeless Night Shelter. The role of Programme Co-ordinator is central to achieving positive outcomes for our vulnerable clients and has operational responsibility for service delivery within specific areas of responsibility.
You will ensure the programme contributes to the overall service by achieving both internal and contractual Key Performance Indicators and working with the Service Manager and Support Staff to ensure services are high quality and cost effective. You will ensure the programme you co-ordinate maximises client input and emphasises choice and control in all areas of service delivery.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience leading and managing staff within a programme, including recruitment, development and performance management
- Significant experience of working with vulnerable adults in a supportive setting
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent professional qualification in related field or the willingness to work towards this
- Knowledge of legislation relating to homelessness, employment, health and safety and safeguarding
- Ability to work within the ethos of The Salvation Army with regards to delivering services to vulnerable people without discrimination.
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK and enhanced DBS check
Closing date: Sunday 1st July 2018
Interview date: Monday 9th July 2018
CVs will not be accepted
Promoting equality in the workplace