Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Results related to Social care
- Learn how to access our health and care services.
- On this page you will find links for support around children's safety and family environment.
- View members and meeting information for the Cabinet Member for Health, Wellbeing & Social Care committee
- Information for adults aged 18 and over who need help with daily living.
- This information is for children, young people and adults who have a complaint to make about children and families social care
- Information about how we assess your needs, and how to request an assessment.
- This page provides information to professionals of Portsmouth City Council and their partners who work in adult social care in Portsmouth
- Information on the different options available if you are asked to pay for some or all of the social care services