Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Results related to Health & Health
- Information on services to help look after mental health.
- Information on walking in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas.
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy
- PCMI Signs is no longer trading.
- Guidance and advice on healthcare waste collections around the city of Portsmouth.
- View members and meeting information for the Cabinet Member for Health, Wellbeing & Social Care committee
- Information on obtaining your free NHS Health Check.
- Learn how to access our health and care services.
- On this page you can find different ways to support your health, fitness, diet and wellbeing.
- Report environmental health issues to the council, including noise, pests, food safety, fly-tipping and all other street issues in Portsmouth.
- News: New mental health team to support schools
- How our environmental health team investigates accidents and complaints, and promotes health and safety in the workplace.
- Information on protecting against sexually transmitted infections and unplanned pregnancies.
- Find out about health, wellbeing and support services available at City Libraries.
- On this page you will find information about local mental health and wellbeing groups in Portsmouth.