Results related to Council & Council

Refine results

Report it - report a change of address

To make sure your Council Tax bill is correct, you need to tell us when you move from one address to another. Change your address here.

Rent it Right

Rent it Right is a voluntary landlord accreditation scheme run by Portsmouth City Council which gives you recognition for being a good landlord.

Councillors - find my councillors

Find details of councillors for your area by searching your address.

Council Tax - report a death

Please complete this form to inform the council of the death of a property's occupant.

Council Tax - pay over 12 months

If you would prefer to change to 12 monthly payments, but not pay by Direct Debit, you may complete this proposal form.

Council Tax - apply for single person discount

Single person discount (also called sole occupier discount) applies when there is only one adult (18+) living at a property, and reduces the Council Tax bill by 25%.

Council Tax - apply for a direct debit

Apply to have your council tax paid by direct debit.

Benefits - apply for benefits

Apply for housing benefit and council tax support.

Council Tax - apply for student exemption or disregard

Complete this form to apply for student exemption or disregard for Council Tax.

Council Tax - request a copy of your bill

Complete this form to request a copy of your Council Tax bill.

Council Tax - apply, view or pay

Links to popular council tax tasks and information, including discounts and exemptions, and direct debit set up.

Recycling and rubbish - complete a healthcare waste referral

Before the council can provide a collection of healthcare waste from your home, you will need to submit a referral form and have it approved.

Councillor Ben Swann

Information on Councillor Ben Swann.

The council - join our temporary recruitment agency

Complete an application to join the council's internal temporary recruitment agency for short-term work.

Housing - request a repair to your council housing property

If you want to request a repair to your council property, let us know by completing this form.

Council Tax - report a change of name or contact

Complete this form to tell us about a change to your name (for instance, after you get married).

The council - submit a comment, compliment or complaint

Fill in this form to provide feedback or make a complaint.

Council Meetings, agendas and minutes

Information about council meetings, agenda's and minutes, including a calendar of meeting dates.

Watch Full Council meetings online

Watch live and archived videos of full council meetings.

Councillor Tom Coles

Information on Councillor Tom Coles.

Councillor Jason Fazackarley

Information on Councillor Jason Fazackarley.

Councillor George Fielding

Information on Councillor George Fielding.

Councillor Jo Hooper

Information on Councillor Jo Hooper.

Councillor Jeanette Smith

Information on Councillor Jeanette Smith.

Councillor Judith Smyth

Information on Councillor Judith Smyth.

Councillor Claire Udy

Information on Councillor Claire Udy.

Council Tax - apply for a class B unoccupied dwelling owned by a charity

Use this form to apply for a class B unoccupied dwelling owned by a charity

Search Results

The council

Information on the council and councillors, council meetings, our policies and strategies, voting and elections, job opportunities and more.

Paying your Council Tax

Set up a Direct Debit, make a Council Tax payment or find out more information about your bill, such as your

Council Tax discounts and exemptions

Details about who qualifies for council tax discounts and what those discounts are

Council Tax reminder, summons and court proceedings

What we can do to help you manage your council tax payments
1 to 4 of 444
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next