Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Results related to Care
- View members and meeting information for the Cabinet Member for Health, Wellbeing & Social Care committee
- Information on the support available to carers from Portsmouth Carers Centre
- Quick links to information about different types of funding to help with childcare costs
- Learn how to access our health and care services.
- On this page you will find links for support around children's safety and family environment.
- Information for carers on how to access help and support
- Introduction to Telecare - a personal alarm service always there for you, day or night.
- This page tells you about how you can get care at home, who can get help, what carers will do, and other ways of being supported.
- A list of current childcare job vacancies in Portsmouth.
- Guidance about providing early education funding and childcare entitlement for 2, 3 and 4-year-olds
- Information about applying for tax-free childcare and childcare vouchers
- Guidance and advice on healthcare waste collections around the city of Portsmouth.
- Request a personal alarm from Portsmouth's Telecare service
- Use this form to find childcare in your area
- Information, advice, guidance, forms and links to support children in your setting and the quality of your inclusive practice.
- Quick links to information about working in childcare and starting a childcare business.
- Information and resources to support early years and childcare providers in their policy and practice for safeguarding and child protection.
- This page gives you information about moving to a care home, and the different types of care homes in Portsmouth.
- Find your next job with Portsmouth City Council. Search for council jobs, teaching and non-teaching roles in Portsmouth schools, and temporary assignments.
- View available teaching jobs in Portsmouth on our Careers Portal.
- Find jobs with Portsmouth City Council on our Careers Portal
- Quick links for parents and childcare professionals
- Information for adults aged 18 and over who need help with daily living.
- Information on the different options available if you are asked to pay for some or all of the social care services
- Information about how we assess your needs, and how to request an assessment.
- Information about changes to Adult Social Care services due to the Care Act.
- Introduction to careers in social care, and information about the Care Ambassadors social care role model scheme.