Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
At Portsmouth Register Office we are always keen to hear feedback from our customers. To help us do this, we conduct an annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and we are also part of Portsmouth City Council's 'How did we do today?' scheme. For further information on our consultation policy please see our Customer Engagement Strategy.
How did we do?
We recently asked our customers to tell us about the service they received and what they thought about the Portsmouth Registration Service. Here's what they said:
- 98% said they were given useful information and advice
- 98% said that staff were helpful
- 90% felt that the fees were reasonable
- 100% said that overall they were satisfied with the service they received
- 76% said that our location was accessible and easy to find
- 84% said that they felt the Register Office was an appropriate venue for marriages and civil partnerships
- 94% were happy with our opening times
The survey was carried out from 5 February to 16 March 2018
Rate this page
'Rate this page' should only be used to submit feedback for a page. Please use the ' Contact us' page to report any issues.