The community safety team will be out and about to talk to the public and conduct their survey into crime and nuisance behaviour throughout February and early March.
They want to hear from residents about their experience of crime or anti-social behaviour and any concerns they have. The findings will be used by the Safer Portsmouth Partnership in planning how these issues can be addressed and how to improve community safety.
- Friday 16 February from 1-4pm and Saturday 17 February 10.00-13.00 on Commercial Road
- Monday 19 February from 9.30-12.30 outside the housing office on Allaway Avenue in Paulsgrove and Somerstown community
centre from 1-4pm
- Tuesday 20 February from 9.30-12.30 on Commercial Road
- Wednesday 21 February from 9.30-12.30 outside Eastney Road Co-op in Milton and Buckland Community centre from 1-4pm
- Thursday 22 February from 9.30-12.30 at the Fratton Bridge Centre
- Friday 23 February 9.30-12.30 at Sainsbury in Farlington, Fitzherbert Road
- Monday 26 February 9.30-12.30 at the John Pounds Community Centre on Queen Street and on Palmerston Road by Debenhams from 1-4pm
- Tuesday 27 February from 1-4pm at the Fratton Bridge Centre
- Wednesday 28 February from 9.30-12.30 in the reception area of the Civic Offices in Guildhall Square on Commercial Road from 1-4pm
- Thursday 1 March from 9.30-12.30 outside Sainsbury's on Commercial Road
- Monday 2 March from 9.30-12.30 on Cosham High Street
- Saturday 3 March between 10.30 and 1.30 on Commercial Road
- Monday 5 March from 9.30-12.30 at Buckland Community Centre and on Commercial Road from 1-4pm
- Tuesday 6 March from 1-4pm Sainsbury in Farlington, Fitzherbert Road
- Wednesday 7 March from 9.30-12.30 at Fratton Bridge Centre and Palmerston Road from 1.30-4.30pm
- Thursday 9 March from 1.30-4.30pm outside Eastney Road Co-op in Milton "