Coronavirus: council service information and advice

Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus

You might have seen some updates from Hampshire County Council about registering cars and 4x4s to use Household Waste and Recycling Centres for free. 

We wanted to let you know that Portsmouth residents do not need to register their vehicle to carry on using the Port Solent Household Waste and Recycling Centre. 

If you would like to use another centre in Hampshire, you will need to register your vehicle for free or you could be charged. Please visit the Hampshire County Council website for more information and to register.