We offer a broad range of high quality, up-to-date books to support the primary and secondary school curriculum and reading for pleasure. Schools may borrow two to three items per pupil.
Schools can exchange a large proportion of their collection every year, and this cost-effective stock rotation means they can easily:
- obtain the newest books just published
- meet changing topic needs
- respond to pupil generated requests
- replace worn books.
Our stock includes:
- Picture books for younger readers
- Story books for all age groups
- Information books
- Dual language material in 45 different languages
- Fiction in large print format
- eBooks from our own eBook Library