You should speak to Homeless Day Services if you are sleeping rough in Portsmouth. They may be able to book you a bed in the night bed service.
Homeless Day Services offer help to those over 18 who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless. This is part of the integrated recovery service in Portsmouth, and is run by the Society of St James (SSJ).
At the Homeless Day Services you can access:
- Laundry facilities
- A basic breakfast: every day including weekends, 8-11am
- A programme of group activities like cooking and budgeting: Monday to Friday 2-4pm
- Support with things like benefit claims, referrals for supported housing, budgeting, cooking, and access to healthcare services and substance misuse recovery treatment
The Homeless Day Services are:
- At Yew House, Milton Road, Portsmouth, PO3 6BA
- Open 7 days a week, 8am-4pm (no appointment necessary)
- Contactable on: email@example.com - 023 9288 2689