Portsmouth City Council needs more foster carers to provide homes for Portsmouth children from babies through to teenagers. Foster carers do an amazing job in helping children and young people reach their full potential, and you could do it too.
You can find out more about fostering at our FREE entry Fratton Park event on Saturday 21st September. Come and meet the Foster Portsmouth team as well as some of our current foster carers, who are on hand to chat about what it really means to foster a child. There's no need to book, simply drop-in between 10am-1pm. Free parking and refreshments available.
Who can foster?
You may be who we are looking for if some of the following applies to you:
- Do you have a spare room?
- Are you over 18?
- Do you have child care experience?
- Do you have experience of working with young people?
- Do you have the time and energy to invest in a child or young person?
- Do you live in Portsmouth or the surrounding area?
- Do you have professional, voluntary or personal experience of caring for people with disabilities?
Talk to us today. Call 023 9283 4071, e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out our online enquiry form.
There is lots more information about fostering on the Foster Portsmouth website.