Coronavirus: council service information and advice

Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus

Report burst water mains to Portsmouth Water

Portsmouth Water supplies water to the city, and is responsible for all pipework up to and including the stopcock. To report a burst water main, phone Portsmouth Water on 0800 434 6104. Use the Portsmouth Water online form to report smaller leaks.

More information