Coronavirus: council service information and advice

Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus

Crime in Portsmouth is dealt with by Hampshire Constabulary. You should report a crime to them directly. If the situation is an emergency and you need immediate support, dial 999.

This page has links to crime and nuisance information where there is council support available.