St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School, Taswell Road, Southsea, PO5 2RG.
St Swithun’s Sunbeams Preschool, for 3-4-year-olds, is based in the school grounds with full use of the school’s facilities.
We are looking to recruit two Nursery Practitioners to work 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday, standard school term times only, with a possibility of overtime during school holidays.
Full/part-time: Full time
Fixed/temporary/permanent contract: 1 x maternity cover and 1 x 12-month fixed term
Salary range: Band 4, FTE £18,441 - £19,619, pro-rata £16,348 – £17,392
Closing date for applications: Monday 17 June 2019 at 9am
Interview date: Monday 24 June 2019
Start date: September 2019
- NVQ3 or equivalent
- Experience as working as part of a team
- Experience of acting as a Key Person, taking responsibility for the care and education of a groupof children
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Paediatric first aid trained or willing to undertake training
- Be responsible for the all-round care of children, plan and implement activities to support children’s development to cover the six areas of learning
- Communicate effectively and work in partnership with parents and other professionals to respect confidentiality when appropriate
- Maintain accurate developmental records
We can offer:
- Close links with St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School
- A friendly and supportive team with lovely children, practitioners, families, and governors
- A focus on care, guidance, and support for all staff members
- A commitment to providing high-quality professional development
- Local Government Pension Scheme
Visits to the pre-school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone the school office on 023 9282 9339 to arrange a visit or email email@example.com.
Please contact the school to be sent the application form. Once the form has been completed, please submit to Sarah Bond (School Business Manager) by email or post:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: St Swithun’s Catholic Primary School, Taswell Road, Southsea PO5 2RG