Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Volunteer your help and support
HIVE Portsmouth is working with Solent NHS, Portsmouth Clinical Commissioning Group and Portsmouth City Council together with organisations across Portsmouth to provide a coordinated community response to protect people as much as possible.
Their initial priority will be working with the elderly and vulnerable who are advised to self-isolate. HIVE Portsmouth will be:
- Working with key organisations across the city whose main client group will be impacted
- Providing regular outbound calls/welfare checks
- Providing prescription drop off support where needed
- Helping with shopping or food deliveries
- Helping with other issues such as dog walking
There's lots of ways you can get involved in helping and supporting others
- as an individual
- as an organisation
- by donating food
- by donating money
If you would like to help please visit the HIVE Portsmouth website.
Please read Gov.UK guidance on safeguarding, if you are considering offering support to your community during the coroanvirus outbreak.
Crowdfunding for Portsmouth businesses
View latest updates on volunteering to help