Coronavirus: council service information and advice
Information about changes to council services as a result of coronavirus
Our Employment Learning and Skills team can help both employers and employees as people start to plan their return to work after being furloughed.
Advice for employers
We can help you plan how to support your workforce as they return to work following a period of furlough.
We have lots of support available, including:
- Training needs analysis - we offer one-to-one meetings or group sessions to help you identify key skills needed as business opens up again and explore opportunities to upskill teams or individuals.
- Employee development - tailored support for your employees while they're away from work including interview practice, careers advice in challenging times, looking at online training to enhance skills and CPD to use time effectively.
For further information contact 023 9232 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for employees
We can also provide information, advice and guidance to support individuals as they prepare to return to the workplace. Some of the activities we offer include:
- One-to-one sessions to explore your professional goals and to identify activities and training to help you progress.
- Developing skills while furloughed - complete a skills assessment to help you identify skills gaps in your existing role and find training opportunities to fill them, identify the transferable skills you already have and develop interview skills and job application techniques.
- Helping you explore other relevant services and support available.
For further information contact 023 9232 2800 or email@example.com
Make sure you also read our business re-opening guidance