This festive season we would like you to join up with your family to challenge yourself to completing as many acts of kindness as possible. However big or small, an act of kindness is an activity that can bring your family together whilst doing good in your local community.
Here are some ideas of how you and your family can get involved:
· Visit your local care home and sing carols or deliver handmade cards
· Support your local food bank. Check the website to find out what help they may need throughout December https://portsmouth.foodbank.org.uk/
· Litter-pick when you are out and about with your family
· Call a relative just to say 'Hi'
· Pop a thoughtful note through someone's door
· Give a compliment
· Write down 10 things that you are greatful for
· Offer to pet sit for a neighbour or friend
· Just smile
· Check in on an elderly neighbour to see if you can help them with shopping or house work
· Donate some of your unused or unwanted clothes or toys
We would love to see your acts of kindness. Share them with us on social media by hash tagging #RAoKPompey