Armed Forces Community Covenant Grants 2016/17
The funding priorities for April 2016 to March 2017 have now been agreed and Priorities 1, 2 and 4 are now open for applications. Priority 3 will open in late July 2016.
- Priority 1: Veterans’ Gateway
- Priority 2: Families in stress
- Priority 3: Improving local covenant delivery (for local authorities)
- Priority 4: Community integration / delivery of local services
Thank you for your interest in the Covenant Fund. The funding priorities for April 2017 to March 2018 are:
- families in stress
- strengthening local government delivery of the covenant
- Armed Forces Covenant: local grants
- a single grant to produce a map of need for the Covenant Fund
- a single grant to produce an outcomes framework for the Covenant Fund
- a single grant for the provision of a digital support programme for the Covenant Fund
For more information access the gov.uk website
Families in stress
Now open for expressions of interest. Apply using this online application form.
Strengthening local government delivery of the covenant
Applications will reopen in June 2017. Updated guidance will follow.
Armed Forces Covenant: local grants
Applications for grants up to £20,000 are now being accepted. Apply using this online application form.
Find more information about this funding programme
Provision of a Digital Support Programme for the Covenant Fund
Calling for letters of interest. Find more information about this funding programme
You are welcome to submit your application at any time during 2017. We will be making decisions four times in every 12 month period so no one should have to wait more than 20 weeks for a decision – and in most cases it will be far sooner. If you have fixed dates for when your project must take place – such as commemorative occasions or school term times you will need to note the following:
Applications submitted by 2 April will be decided before the end of May
Applications submitted by 6 July will be decided before the end of August
Applications submitted by 5 October will be decided before the end of November
Applications submitted by 4 January will be decided before the end of February
If you have any queries about this, or would like any further information, please email email us