- Paulsgrove Community Centre
- Wednesday 15 November
- Session one: 10am – 11:45am / Session two: 12pm – 1:45pm
About the event:
- Want a more rewarding job supporting pupils as a classroom assistant?
- Something that’s flexible and works around you?
Join Teach Portsmouth at their ‘become a teaching assistant’ information event at Paulsgrove Community Centre on Wednesday 15 November for one of two sessions (10am – 11:45am) and (12pm – 1:45pm).
The event acts as a first step for those who want to work in a support role but don’t know where to start. You will have the opportunity to meet training and apprenticeship providers as well as schools who have vacancies.
- Watch short presentations on routes into training and how to get a job
- Hear from teaching assistants who share their experiences from the classroom
- Speak to training and apprenticeship providers
- Sign up to taster sessions with participating schools
For more information and to get your free ticket, visit www.teachportsmouth.co.uk/TA