View or comment on planning applicationsLast updated: 30 April 2013 10:47 UK
Please note - Due to essential maintenance our Public Access system will be unavailable during the following periods:
From 6pm Friday 3 May to 6am Tuesday 7 May.
From 4pm Friday 24 May to 6am Tuesday 28 May.
If you wish to comment on a current planning application during this period please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
PublicAccess for planning is an online service that allows you to:
- view some details of planning applications being considered by us;
- monitor the progress of an application;
- submit comments about an application (Note: web browsers other than Internet Explorer 5.5 and above may not work correctly for this option. If this is the case, please send your comments to: email@example.com );
- search a constantly updated list of applications received and decided each week;
- view details of historic applications;
- view property details by reference to a map; and
- view plans and other relevant documentation for all planning applications received and all Decision Notices issued, supporting documents will normally be available within 5 working days of validation of the planning application.
Important information before you use the system
Before using PublicAccess, you must agree with the copyright notice.
PublicAccess is not intended to replace our statutory register of planning applications. Current planning applications and documents are available for viewing on request at the Civic Offices during normal office hours.
The online planning history should not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal land charge search. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained from PublicAccess. Similarly the information contained within PublicAccess does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.
Whilst all plans and drawings on this website are scans of scaled originals, the images will not appear at any particular scale on your computer screen. Figured dimensions, where they appear, are the only indications of measurements on these images.
Plans, drawings and material submitted to us are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Important information concerning planning application documents
Before we publish planning documentation on our website, we will take all reasonable steps to remove personal (not business) telephone numbers, email addresses & signatures from planning applications, representations or other documents received as part of the planning application process. Planning applications have been edited in this way since approximately 2006.
Until we can be satisfied that personal information held on applications prior to 2006 has been removed, we will only display the decision notice and drawings on all determined applications.
If you have any queries or concerns about information that is being published, please phone our Business Support Team 023 9283 4320.