HIV and Aids
- HIV/AIDS - Information on HIV/AIDS
- Healthwatch in Portsmouth - Local Healthwatch is the new organisation to champion the local, community voice of all service users and carers in health and social care services.
- Healthy living
- Portsmouth History Centre - The Portsmouth History Centre comprises the City Records Office plus the library resources available on family, local and naval history
- Homecheck - Home safety and security checks giving advice and carrying out small works to make your home safer
- If you become homeless - Danger of losing your home?
- Harassment - Homelessness or harassment issues
- Equality and diversity - See our strategies for ensuring that everyone is treated fairly.
- House talk
- Council residents and leaseholders - Advice on various housing issues
- Winter Warmth: Our top tips for keeping warm this winter - Our top tips for keeping warm during the winter months
- Climate change strategy - 2012 update - Climate change strategy
- Housing needs and advice